There’s nothing like this video series. This package contains 20 Training Videos that cover all facets of setting up and using MS Excel 365. These are the most comprehensive and easiest to understand videos that I have ever seen. Each one is only 2 minutes or so long but delivers the information that you need. And you can actually understand the narrator and follow his every step.
Also included in the package are the MP3 Audio files for the audio of the training for use as you want.
Watch as I show you how to get started and use MS Excel 365 and scale your business to your next level.
I reveal my best tips for using some unknown tactics that only a few elite few knows.
You get to see everything. I explain everything to you.
There will be no guesswork.
All you need is just a short hour of your time to learn everything and you’d be ready to get started with it instantly.
Powerful & Very Reliable
Before we go any further, let me give you some insights about MS Excel:
1. Excel is a well known spreadsheet creating and editing software.
2. Excel was released by Microsoft in 1985. The initial contract was exclusive to Apple, it was not until two years later that the PC version was released.
3. In 1991, Microsoft released Excel 3.0 which was the first software to use the modern toolbar.
4. Since the 2003 version, over 1.2 billion users use Excel on a daily basis.
5. Using the functions and formulas on Excel, users can automatically calculate and update the results on their spreadsheets.
6. With basic programing skills, it is possible to use Excel and Visual Basic to create applications that manage tasks, analyze data and add interactive properties on a spreadsheet.
7. The 2007 Excel version introduced the ability to save documents in different formats including XLSX files.
8. Excel can be used together with some of the Microsoft office tools.
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside This Video Training:
How to get started with MS Excel 365.
- Learn how to get use to the interface and configure your settings.
- Learn how to create your first sheet and what are the options to select when doing it.
- Learn how to work with MS Excel templates and properties.
- How to quickly and easily work with text, formula and others.
- How to format attractive excel sheets that prints awesomely well.
- How to use the configuration settings and organize your data properly before working.
- And so many more…
And so much more!
This is such an amazing offer,
how much for all this?
Many people that try to figure things out on their own end up wasting a lot of time and get frustrated and end up with nothing.
That’s because they spin their wheels, follow bad advice, and just don’t get the right roadmap to success.
This video series will prevent that from happening… When you invest in this training today, you watch as I do it… and you replicate it.
It’s THAT simple.